Data Warehouse Designer
Responsible for planning, connecting, designing, scheduling, and deploying data warehouse systems. Develops, monitors, and maintains ETL processes, reporting applications, and data warehouse design.
- Plan, create, coordinate, and deploy data warehouses.
- Design end user interface.
- Create best practices for data loading and extraction.
- Develop data architecture, data modeling, and ETFL mapping solutions within structured data warehouse environment.
- Develop reporting applications and data warehouse consistency.
- Facilitate requirements gathering using expert listening skills and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of business customers.
- Supervise design throughout implementation process.
- Design and build cubes while performing custom scripts.
- Develop and implement ETL routines according to the DWH design and architecture.
- Support the development and validation required through the lifecycle of the DWH and Business Intelligence systems, maintain user connectivity, and provide adequate security for data warehouse.
- Monitor the DWH and BI systems performance and integrity provide corrective and preventative maintenance as required.
- Manage multiple projects at once.
TOP LOCATION FOR Datawarehouse Designer JOBS
Description Data Analyst Jersey City, NJ 12 months+ DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the Data Analysi...
Auto req ID 18494BR Job Title Principal Data Architect (Teradata/Oracle) Job Type Full Time CBS Business Unit Corporate Location GA-Atlanta About Us CBS Cor...
SAP BW - VISTEX ABOUT HITACHI CONSULTING CORPORATION As Hitachi, Ltd.'s globalconsulting company, with operations throughout North America, Europe, theMiddle East and Asia, Hitac...
My favorite backlink research tools.
You might also like
Training Kit (Exam 70-463): Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Microsoft Press Training Kit)
Book (Microsoft Press)
Why Microsoft's SQL Server 2014 may threaten Oracle's leadership — Market Realist
The combination of social, mobile, data analytics, and cloud (or SMAC) computing has led to unprecedented growth in data volumes. This growth in data volumes presents multiple challenges as well as opportunities.
Data Virtualization for Business Intelligence Systems: Revolutionizing Data Integration for Data Warehouses (The Morgan Kaufmann Series on Business Intelligence)
Book (Morgan Kaufmann)
Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Architecture Design eCourse
Software (Ocean Software International, Inc.)
Data Warehousing with SAP BW7 BI in SAP Netweaver 2004s: Architecture, Concepts, and Implementation
Book (Rocky Nook)
Oracle NoSQL Database: Real-Time Big Data Management for the Enterprise
Book (McGraw-Hill Osborne Media)