National Advisory Services UK

Whereas those from UK tend to

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request a different format.

If you use assistive technology and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Plans and activities

More detailed information about the Council’s plans and activities can be found in the presentation below.

MS Powerpoint Presentation, 168KB


The inaugural meeting of Council took place in London on 21 May 2012. This was followed by meetings on 12 June 2012 and 24 September 2012 with John Hayes, MP, then Minister for Further Education, Skills and Lifelong Learning (jointly with the Department for Education) and government policy-makers, to discuss and agree the proposed Council work strands for 2012 to 2013.

The Council met on 14 January 2013 at the HQ of the Education and Employers Task Force. A Council update following the meeting is available below.

You might also like

IIFL Holdings jumps on receiving Sebi nod for investment advisory services  — Business Standard
With this, IIFL Holdings would be offering a wide range of investment and financial advisory services to corporate and institutional clients.

Sarah Oberhofer Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial  — Brookfield Elm Grove Now
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. © 2014 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.

Capital Intelligence Raises the Ratings of Gulf Finance House BSC  — MENAFN.COM
Being a wholesale entity, the company has no official lender of last resort.


What is required for a non UK resident EU national to access NHS services? - Quora

She can use the NHS. To be on the safe side before leaving the country fill out a (EHIC) (formerly E111) which is largely aimed at holiday makers. It covers you in any EU state at least temporarily. After that:
Register for a GP. This should not be a problem. Any healthcare will be covered by Britain, for EU nationals and (probably be paid for) by the persons original state.
German residents can also claim welfare at either German or British rates. They would be better off claiming German rates.
I would suggest move over. They will be covered. There may be paperwork but they will not nee…