Software for data Management
Program Diver dataloggers and download measurements onto your PC. Export the data to a spreadsheet or modeling program. Diver-Office is a flexible “project-based” measurement software package designed for exchanging Diver data. Diver-Office is easy-to-use and has an intuitive user interface.
- Start/Stop/Read/Program Diver dataloggers
- Calibrate CTD-Divers
- Barometric compensation
- Export monitoring data to CSV file format (Excel)
- Units: Metric & Imperial
- 7 languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish
- Windows 8 is supported for PCs.
- Download only data that is not already in Diver-Office
- Select multiple Diver-DXTs and set Network-Id for all selected
- Import barometric data from CSV files
- In Live update: calculate water depth to conveniently compare with a manual measurement
- Polish Language
- At startup a check that user has access to project directory
- Diver-Gate(S) configuration tool
- Diver-Gate(S) diagnostic tool
- Four new predefined slug tests
Changed in Diver-Office 2014.1:
- Communication with Diver-DXT: speed up 5%
- Improved Communication with Diver-DXT when Diver is sampling with high frequency
- Setting the Diver-DXT / Diver disconnection time: moved from config file to within the program, so it can be adjusted without stopping Diver-Office
- Fixed: A warning message is now shown if data from a Diver containing no data is downloaded.
Reading and programming of Diver settingsYou can read all settings from a Diver. Once the settings have been read, you can modify and program the Diver settings.
- Monitoring Point
- Sample Method (Fixed, Event Based, predefined pumping test settings, or User Defined)
- Sample Interval
- Conductivity Range (if applicable)
- Calibration of CTD-Divers
Regular CTD-Diver calibration is recommended for accurately measuring conductivity. Retrieve calibration history with a push of a button or calibrate your CTD-Divers using the calibration wizard and standard laboratory calibration solutions.
You might also like
GT Software Ships Data Unification Solution — Database Trends and Applications
GT Software, a provider of enterprise data management solutions,has introduced a new software platform and supporting services that enables users to access critical information from across the organization, regardless of where the data resides, on or ..
Who are the competitors for the Microsoft software product Data Protection Manager
Data Protection Manager is only useful for backing up Microsoft based systems. An alternative is BackupPC, which will back up any system, as far as I am aware.